Tri-Merged Credit Reports With Scores
in an easy to read format from one or all three of the major bureaus (Experian, Equifax and TransUnion)
Mortgage Only Reports
– A 12- or 24-month update-to-date mortgage credit report produced immediately at no additional cost.
Supplemental Mortgage Credit Reports
– Reports that include trade line updates and other verifiable information required for mortgage loan approval. Normally completed within hours.
Our reports are GSE Approved
– Our mortgage credit reports approved by and can be reissued to Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and other lenders..
Additional Services and Features:
- Ability to change FICO Score Models
- Add or remove spouse and/or bureaus from report
- OFAC – Office of Foreign Assets Control – name matching service
- Current Creditor Information available
- Creditors Phone Numbers on each report
- Credit Assure
- Score Disclosure – a notice to the applicant that you have pulled their credit history from TransUnion, Experian, and/or Equifax.
- Consumer Copy – an easy to read version of the credit report to distribute to the borrower.
- Letter of Explanation Document – A prefilled form letter available for the borrower to address any inquiries and any derogatory information on the original credit report or the refreshing report.
- Creditors – a list of all reported creditors including address and phone numbers.
- Adverse Summary – a report summarizing only derogatory accounts and public records.
- Mortgage with Score – same as mortgage only, but with credit scores.
- Denial Letter – a statement of denial, termination, or change. This form requires you to check the necessary statements before you print the form.
- Trade Comparison – a report that contains the raw data from each bureau to determine possible inaccurate data that could be affecting the score.
- Form 1003 – a printable PDF application including the borrowers’ name, ss and address along with liabilities from the credit report.