Employee Background Checks for the Healthcare Sector
In the health care sector, background checks and employment screening have different requirements. In order to protect the integrity of health care facilities and all levels of their employees, Alliance 2020 offers unique services to verify the validity of each applicant.
Healthcare is an industry in which safety and trust are at stake with every hire – regardless of their level, position or responsibility.
Extensive, professionally performed background screening help ensure that only the most appropriate personnel are entrusted with patient care – both directly and indirectly. Healthcare employers trust Alliance 2020 to provide a full range of background screening services.
Criminal Background Checks
- Health Care Sanction Monitoring (FACIS®)
- Office of Inspector General (OIG) Excluded Parties/Entities (LEIE) CheckGeneral Services
- Administration (GSA) Excluded Parties List System (EPLS) Check
- Medical License Monitoring
- Nurse Aide Registry Check
- Adult Abuse Registry Check
- Professional License and Certification Verification
- Health Care Integrity and Protection Data Bank (HIPDB) CheckNational Practitioner Data Bank
- (NPDB) Check
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) Registration Search
- American Medical Association (AMA) Physician Profile Check
- Health Care Statewide Criminal Check
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Debarment List
- FDA Disqualified I Restricted I Assurances List Check
- Primary Source Verification of Clinical Licensure