Quick and Convenient Solutions to Fit Your Company's Needs!
Our Drug and Alcohol Testing services include Pre-Employment, Random, Reasonable Suspicion/Cause, Post-Accident, Return to Duty or Promotion. Our service can be structured to meet Federal Department of Transportation (DOT) Title 49 (49 CFR) Part 382, or other specific criteria.
Our economical, standard urine specimen 5-panel drug test screens for the presence of the following drugs and drug classes and mimicks the recently expanded DOT standards.
- Amphetamines (Amphetamine and Methamphetamines)
- Cocaine Metabolite
- Marijuana Metabolites
- Opiates (Codeine, Heroin and Morphine)
We can provide additional panels for specific needs, including the following:
- Multiple Testing Panels Available
- 10-panel testing designed specifically for healthcare professionals
- Bath Salts
- Custom panels (tests)
- Alcohol, including ETG (for social service or justice purposes)
Collections for DOT and other regulated purposes are urine-based, but Alliance 2020 can also offer employers and individuals the following collection methods:
- Hair testing (up to 90-day lookback window; an ideal method for pre-employment and random testing)
- Oral swabs (convenient, less obtrusive method)