Drug Testing Services
Alliance 2020 offers a full range of substance abuse services to local and national employers, including drug testing for Pre-Employment, Random, Reasonable Suspicion/Cause, Post-Accident, Return to Duty, or Promotion.
Our capabilities include Urine Testing, Hair Follicle Testing, and Certified Evidential Breath Testing (EBT).
Our services can be structured to meet Federal Department of Transportation (DOT) Title 49 (49CFR) Part 382, or other specific criteria. We also offer administration (TPA) services for DOT regulated testing, including random selection programs that fully comply with CFR 49 Part 40.
Drug testing in our Renton office runs from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm M-F.
Screening Solutions That Fit Your Company’s Needs
Our standard urine specimen 5-panel drug test mimics the recently expanded DOT standards, and screens for the presence of the following drugs and drug classes:
- Amphetamines (Amphetamine, Methamphetamines, MDMA, and MDA)
- Cocaine Metabolite
- Marijuana (THC)
- Opioids (Codeine, 6-AM (heroin), Hydrocodone, Hydromorphone, Oxycodone, Oxymorphone, and Morphine)
- Phencyclidine (PCP)
We can provide additional panels for specific needs, including the following:
- Multiple Testing Panels Available
- 10-Panel testing designed specifically for healthcare professionals
- Bath Salts
- Custom panels (tests)
- Alcohol, including ETG (for social service or justice purposes)
Testing & Results
Evidential Breath Alcohol Testing (EBT)
Types of Testing
Alliance 2020 can offer employers and individuals the following collection methods:
- Urine-Based (for DOT collections and other regulated purposes)
- Hair Testing (up to 90-day lookback window; an ideal method for pre-employment & random)
- Oral Swabs (convenient, less obtrusive method)
Understanding Lab Testing
Employment-related laboratory testing ensures that collection devices, collection and sample transportation protocols, laboratory procedures, sample validation techniques and analyses are consistent with those established by Health and Human Services (HHS) and the Department of Transportation (DOT).
Backed up with independent Medical Review Officer (MRO) services performed on behalf of the employer, laboratory drug testing provides results that can be trusted by donors and employers alike, and are an essential part of a quality drug-free workplace program.
Why Alliance 2020
Medical Review Services
Extensive Collection Network
Why a Medical Review Officer?
Read more about the value of a Medical Review Officer.