Why Form I-9?
It’s the law: you must verify the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees and those with temporary credentials through proper and timely Form I-9 completion.
The Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) are aggressively checking that businesses are fully compliant with employment eligibility documentation. If you fail to properly complete, retain, or make I-9 Forms available for inspection, fines range from $110 to $1,100 per violation.
Trust Alliance 2020’s paperless solution: complete, verify, and store I-9 Forms and E-Verify cases online.
Your Challenge | Our Solution
- Verifying identity and work authorization eligibility
- Immediate authorization processing and document storing
- Ensuring all required fields on I-9 forms are completed correctly
- Real time validation of required field completion
- 24/7 access to I-9’s and supporting documents
- Complete, unlimited cloud access to files with all supporting documents
- Routine process for deleting I-9 forms for terminating employees
- Automatic form purging for I-9’s kept past required retention times