Did you know that 91% of organizations background screen their employees, but the vast majority of them don’t screen their vendors and contractors? Here’s another alarming stat: vendor employees have a 94% higher likelihood of a felony conviction than a permanent employee.
These individuals have access to your facilities, inventory, trade secrets, and most importantly, your employees—your most valuable asset. It is an organization’s responsibility to take reasonable steps to ensure a safe working environment for its employees. Establishing an effective screening program for the entire workforce is the only way to do this.
Vendor and contractor screening from Alliance 2020 provides effortless verification of identity and applicant-provided information to supply a clear picture of each individual’s true experience, background, and suitability for placement at your business.
- First firm in Washington to earn Accreditation by the NAPBS
- Over 31 years of screening experience
- Locally owned and operated
- 24/7 customer service
- All reports are fully compliant with state and federal laws
- Quick turnaround – reports usually available within 24 hours
Screening services include, but are not limited to:
- SSN Trace and Validation
- Multistate Criminal History
- National Sex Offender Registry
- FBI Most Wanted and National Wants and Warrants
- All records verified at the county level