Vendor & Contractor Screening
Did you know that 91% of organizations background screen their employees, but the vast majority of them don’t screen their vendors or contractors? Here’s another alarming statistic: vendor employees have a 94% higher likelihood of a felony conviction than a permanent employee.
These individuals have access to your facilities, inventory, trade secrets, and most importantly, your employees—your most valuable asset. It is an organization’s responsibility to take reasonable steps to ensure a safe working environment for its employees. Establishing an effective screening program for the entire workforce is the only way to do this.
Screening services include, but are not limited to:
- SSN Trace and Validation
- Multi-state Criminal History
- National Sex Offender Registry
- FBI Most Wanted and National Wants and Warrants
Why choose Alliance 2020
- 30+ years of screening experience
- Locally owned and operated
- 24/7 customer service
- All reports are fully compliant with state and federal laws
- First firm in Washington to earn Accreditation by the PBSA
- Automated online system
- Quick turnaround – reports usually available within 24 hours