Employment Screening for Golf Clubs
Many golf clubs overlook the need for employment background screening. It is, however, a low-cost way to help ensure your club is as safe as possible by keeping dishonest individuals out of your organization. You can significantly reduce the risk of criminal activity at your club by properly screening your candidates before bringing them onto your team.
We offer a variety of background screening packages suited to meet the unique needs of your club. From basic criminal record checks to credit reports, drug testing and more, we have the perfect solution for you! Membership screening is also available to help you perform proper due diligence on those you accept as club members.
If you’d like to learn more about our screening services, fill out our form below and someone from our team will be in touch!
Flexible Background Screening Solutions
Criminal Record Searches
- County, State, and Federal Criminal Records
- National Criminal Database Records
- International Criminal Records
- Civil Court Records (State and Federal)
- Sex Offender Registry
- OFAC/Prohibited Parties
- GSA/ELPS/SAM Watchlists
- Health Related Watchlists
Record & Reference Checks
- Professional & Character Reference Checks
- Employment Credit Reports
- Motor Vehicle Records (MVR)
- Commercial Driver’s License Information System (CDLIS+)
- County, State and Federal Criminal Records Search
- National Criminal Database Records Search
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- Credit Reports
- Employment Verifications